Our client’s in-house tax team knows all things corporate tax. Made up of smart, perceptive individuals with a flair for international, domestic and sales & use tax, the knowledge and expertise of this group runs deep. You have more than a few years of experience in this field and extensive knowledge of those tax issues most relevant to technology companies. While our client doesn’t give its employees individual tax advice, you make it easy for executives to get what they need to make good tax decisions. You find ways to work smarter by streamlining and automating tax processes and systems, and find ways to be both innovative and compliant.
This position is critical to the Finance Department as it operates to ensure global compliance with tax laws. You’ll be joining a lean team with high visibility and high exposure to Senior Management and throughout the organization.
- Assist with preparation and review of quarterly and annual income tax provision (ASC-740, Accounting for Income Taxes), including research and documentation of tax positions.
- Prepare or review US tax compliance, including income taxes, sales/use taxes, and property taxes.
- Monitor tax law changes in order to ensure current compliance.
- Participate in international tax planning, including transfer pricing maintenance.
- Assist with acquisition tax planning and integration.
- Manage tax return examinations.
- A minimum of four years of tax experience.
- CPA/CA or equivalent.
- Excellent tax research skills and experience with ASC-740.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- High level of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and communicate technical concepts.
- Big 4 Public Accounting background.
- Masters in Tax.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with management.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and lead and drive complex initiatives.