Accountants are a savvy bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities within our client’s organization. As a member of our client’s team, you know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end. You’ll advise on financial reports required by governmental regulations, and you’ll review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports — and all this sounds like fun to you. Everyday’s a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible. A team player at heart, you collaborate with our global team, advocate best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it’s all hands on deck. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support our client’s business objectives.
You are versatile, motivated, creative, intellectually curious, a strong communicator, analytical and a leader. As an Accounting and Controls team member, you will handle the core accounting functions. You will be a generalist, mastering the accounting concepts for your responsibilities, while retaining a broad knowledge of principles in other areas. This will allow you to continually learn and develop your skills while providing mobility to move among groups.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with co-workers from around the globe on new projects and process improvements.
- Analyze monthly financial data and make sure all monthly activity has been recorded and reconciled.
- Provide financial results and analysis to senior management. Ensure tax, Sarbanes-Oxley, and local entity compliance.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual close presentations for Accounting and Controls management to include preparation of Month-over-Month and forecast to actual analysis.
- Provide support to finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- CPA/CA or equivalent.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in public accounting or in a corporate setting.
- Experience with process improvement and proficiency with spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Hyperion.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with management.