Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer represents a lead role in our client’s commitment to their mission and organizational effectiveness. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer will leverage their skills in Finance, Human Resources and Operations to further our client’s impact in the marketplace.
A team player at heart, you collaborate with our client’s global team, advocate best practices. You will be responsible for ensuring the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of financial data as well as developing, implementing and maintaining systems, procedures and policies in order to ensure accurate data that is in compliance with corporate and legislative requirements.
- Manage preparation of quarterly financial reporting package for leadership review.
- Establish operational objectives and assignments.
- Develop and establish financial reporting requirements.
- Support external auditors in their examination of quarterly and year-end financial statements.
- Ensure monthly informative account analysis and reconciliations are performed.
- Be abreast of industry trends and apply to business model as appropriate.
- Analyze market practice to benchmark current systems and controls to verify systems and process integrity in order to enhance the company’s value.
- Implement appropriate HR Strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
- Establishes and maintains a system of internal controls that accurately keeps track of transactions, and that fairly represents the financial status of our client.
- Arranges and supervises the annual engagement of external auditors who examine the financial records of our client.
- Establishes internal financial accounting systems that provide incentives for, and information about, the attainment of our client’s goals and objectives
- Provides top management with estimates of the financial implications of various courses of action.
- Extensive experience in Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field or equivalent experience and training.
- 10+ years of related experience, including a minimum of 5 years of Finance management experience.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA).
- Experience in implementation of IT systems.
- Strong track record successfully implementing a wide range of improvements in a prior accounting/finance position – POS, Central Accounting Practices, etc.
- Experience in a growth oriented organization with a complex operating structure.
- International experience with multinational company.