Director – IT, Enterprise Solutions
Our client’s Enterprise Solutions team provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures
This client exists as an elite, rapidly expanding commercial real estate organization and they’re looking for an accomplished leader to spearhead operations and strategic initiatives specifically for their Enterprise Solutions team. In the Director role, you’ll take on business applications/integrations, IT governance, SOX compliance, and project/resource allocation. You’ll report directly to the SVP (IT) and provide robust management oversight, technical expertise and will help grow the team over time.
- Primary ownership over managing day-to-day operations of production systems and integrations.
- Help ensure the highest level of customer service and response time.
- Manage departmental staff including hiring, training, team-building, evaluating and identifying growth opportunities for team members.
- Manage outside vendors and provide requirements to drive desired outcomes.
- Manage projects such as upgrades, integrations, roll out of new applications or enhancements to existing systems and identify and allocate the necessary resources to those projects.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the end-user experience and oversee the roll out of those enhancements.
- Streamline support services and empower end-users when possible.
- Help establish systems governance, policies and assist the team in understanding and following SOX requirements on a consistent basis.
- Work together with business and IT leaders to define their IT operational strategy and serve as an SME on their behalf as needed.
- On a regular basis, review business application usage across the organization to inventory applications and analyze for redundancies, opportunities and possible cost savings.
- Provide communications to the business related to systems initiatives and serve as an escalation point as needed.
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of information systems, databases and SQL.
- Solid knowledge of Yardi Voyager.
- Ability to prioritize, communicate and organize multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Positive attitude, flexibility and ability to work independently and in teams.