As part of our client’s Business Applications Implementation team, you work to complete challenging implementation tasks within project timelines. This position will assist our client’s partners in transferring their financial plans including budgets, forecasts, and reports from spreadsheets or other budget software to Adaptive Insights.
You collaborate well in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent self-starter able to work effectively with minimal direction.
- Implementing budgets, forecasts, and reports within Adaptive Planning.
- Analyzing spreadsheet-based financial models.
- Consulting with clients on budgeting and planning best practices.
- Responding to client support questions and requests via phone and email.
- Troubleshooting client problems and resolving client questions.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting Business or related field is required.
- 2-3 years of budgeting and forecasting experience, including expense, personnel, revenue, capital, and balance sheet planning are required.
- 1-2 years of experience in consulting.
- Experience with enterprise planning software (Intacct, Adaptive Insights, Hyperion, Cognos, etc.) and/or financial application software is strongly preferred.
- Experience implementing or administering SaaS software is preferred.