Accountants are a savvy bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities within our client’s organization. As a member of this team, you know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end. You’ll advise on financial reports required by governmental regulations, and you’ll review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports — and all this sounds like fun to you.
Everyday’s a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what you do, in the most efficient way possible. A team player at heart, you collaborate with our global team, advocate best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it’s all hands on deck. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support business objectives.
- Manage outsourced operational activity, including Service Level Agreements, performed by third-party vendors.
- Analyze monthly financial data and make sure all monthly activity has been recorded and reconciled.
- Provide financial results and analysis to senior management. Ensure tax, Sarbanes-Oxley, and local entity compliance.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual close presentations for Accounting and Controls management to include preparation of Month-over-Month and forecast to actual analysis.
- Provide support to finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- CPA/CA or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in public accounting or in a high-tech organization.
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Hyperion.
- Experience with process improvement and proficiency with spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with management.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and lead and drive complex initiatives.