Senior Associate, Advisory
The best and the brightest always have choices and with this client, you’ll take advantage
Inside the walls of the Fortune 1000, our client partners with financial executives to provide Effective Leadership Advisory and Successful Execution. They’ve earned one of the best reputations in their niche field and exist as one of the fastest growing firms in the U.S. As a member of their highly talented team, you’re on the front lines directly helping solve problems and constantly learning from the best of the best. Whether it’s two years or ten years, the longer you stay in this environment, the wider breadth of opportunities and experiences you’ll gain. No two career paths with this client look the same.
Select Project Types
With a diverse project portfolio, you’ll have the ability to get exposure to a variety of assignments, corporate environments, and industries. You can expect to get twice the experience in half the time when compared to most other opportunities at this level. Furthermore, you’ll be able to select the projects you work on and even location…travel isn’t necessary, but it’s an
Here’s a partial list of their projects:
- Transactional Activity Support
- M&A Integration
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Management Reporting
- Controllership & Financial Reporting
- SEC & Regulatory Reporting
- Accounting Policy
- Technical Research
- Accounting Operations
- Period-End Close
- Financial Restatements
- Special Projects
- Process Reengineering
- System Implementation
- 3+ years of strong accounting experience at least 2 busy seasons in external audit.
- BA/BS in accounting, finance or related field.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, experience with macros, pivot tables, etc.
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
- CPA/CA or equivalent.
- Big 4 Public Accounting background.
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with executive leadership.