Senior Financial Analyst
Financial Analysts ensure that our client’s organization makes sound financial decisions. Your work, whether it’s modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by executives to make strategic company decisions. A master juggler working on multiple projects at a time, you’re focused on the details while finding creative ways to take on big-picture challenges. Furthermore, you strive to make your mark on a successful and growing team, and you look to develop already strong business partnering skills. You’re an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents.
As a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies, our client seeks a senior-level analyst to join one of the most impressive finance/accounting teams in the country. Their organization is publicly traded and with an exploding market reach, there’s an incredible opportunity for continued growth at this level. You’ll get exposure to all finance function activities while focused on the compilation, analysis, and reporting of internal data. The CFO will view you as a “go-to” resource for strategic decision support.
- Research technical accounting and reporting topics.
- Assist with SEC reporting (annual 10-K, quarterly 10-Q and other periodic filings).
- Complete the month-end close process for the G&A function and corporate activities.
- Complete the quarterly budgeting and forecasting process for the G&A function.
- Manage and/or perform various accounting operation activities including, but not limited to, cash and fixed assets.
- Ensures compliance with US GAAP and provides support for SOX testing and the annual audit process.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects supporting the Assistant Controller and Controller.
- 3+ years of corporate finance and/or public auditing experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in business/accounting/finance or other applicable business discipline.
- CPA/CA or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, SOX 404 compliance and internal controls.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Big 4 Public Accounting background.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry.